OKC Educare helps children in the Oklahoma City Metro area age six weeks to five years-old prepare for school.
- A calm, safe, and nurturing environment and facility
- On-site access to infant/toddler mental health services including early child therapists, play therapy and more
- Low to no cost for high-quality early childhood education and care
- Focus on high-quality early childhood education, social-emotional development and specialized care
- Healthy homemade breakfast and lunch prepared on-site daily
- Small class size to ensure that children receive individualized attention
- Services for children with special needs
- Year-round and full-day program Monday through Friday with before and after care available
- Parent/child activities for strengthening family relationships
- Staff dedicated to the healthy development of children and families
- Home-based and center-based programs
- Bilingual staff to aide in developing language and strong relationships with children and their families
- Partnership with national network of Educare Schools, providing the highest quality outcome based learning environments for families and children
OKC Educare is for the family.
- Family groups and activities
- Parent and grandparent support groups
- Access to parent resource room and computers
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fun family events
- Strength-based family support to create and accomplish goals that lead to increased family and child success
- On-site partnerships with agencies providing healthcare, necessities and more
- Counseling support such as Parent Child Interaction Therapy, Parent classes and more
Transportation is not provided. Parents will be assisted with coordinating services as needed with bus routes and schedules.